Native American Flute Spring?

  • greatwave
    Message 1 of 8325 , Feb 1, 2000
      Got a flyer in the mail today for the "First
      Annual Native American Flute Spring" in Lebanon , New
      Jersey on the weekend of March 9th. Very few details
      except an email address jkirlew@.... Anybody
      familiar with this upcomming event? Only $150 for room and
      board and , I suppose, who/whatever shows up. Sounds
      like free form planning.....but details are sketchy.
      I'd appreciate some feedback if there are any Club
      members attending.
    • Larry Odegard
      Message 8325 of 8325 , Mar 20, 2008
        There's all kind of drawings with dimensions in the
        file section. Just check it out.

        Larry O.

        --- michael beck wilkins <iain@...>
        wrote:

        > all I want is some basic measurements to get going
        > with, I have a
        > lathe so can turn and bore the wood in one piece but
        > I desperately
        > need drawings with dimensions to get started

        Larry Odegard

        Choose to have a great day!

        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs