River Cane

  • chiaku
    Message 1 of 8325 , Dec 1, 1999
      If anyone has a line on a supplier of "River
      Cane", please let me know. Otherwise any suggestions as
      to a like Bamboo or noded reed material without the
      node ridges on the exterior would be extremely
      helpful.<br>I am trying to work on some five hole cane
      flutes.<br><br>Thanks
    • Larry Odegard
      Message 8325 of 8325 , Mar 20, 2008
        There's all kind of drawings with dimensions in the
        file section. Just check it out.

        Larry O.

        --- michael beck wilkins <iain@...>
        wrote:

        > all I want is some basic measurements to get going
        > with, I have a
        > lathe so can turn and bore the wood in one piece but
        > I desperately
        > need drawings with dimensions to get started

        Larry Odegard

        Choose to have a great day!

        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs