new member

  • lagertje
    Message 1 of 8325 , Nov 1, 1999
      Hi everyone,<br>I am new to this club and to
      flute making. I decided, only a week ago, to try my
      hand at crafting a NAF. The experience I have in
      woodworking is of a different nature...my husband and I build
      a cedar strip canoe with BC red cedar and oak decks
      and gunwales. So far the only thing I've done in
      flute making is read. This club is rich in flute
      knowledge. Once I get started on the actual making of my
      flute you will definetly hear me calling..HELP! :-)
    • Larry Odegard
      Message 8325 of 8325 , Mar 20, 2008
        There's all kind of drawings with dimensions in the
        file section. Just check it out.

        Larry O.

        --- michael beck wilkins <iain@...>
        wrote:

        > all I want is some basic measurements to get going
        > with, I have a
        > lathe so can turn and bore the wood in one piece but
        > I desperately
        > need drawings with dimensions to get started

        Larry Odegard

        Choose to have a great day!

        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs