Bamboo Resources

  • dogfox64
    Message 1 of 8325 , Oct 1, 1999
      Bamboo curing can be seen in pictures on Monty
      Levenson's shakuhachi pages -- well worth an extended visit
      at:
      cleaning and eventual cooking of bamboo over charcoal
      fires to bring the oils to the surface. The text in the
      journal and accompanying the pictures (click numbers at
      the bottom of the journal page) have information that
      may be useful to you. <br><br>Also, click on the
      Bamboo Resources page at
      "Maaavelous" stuff.
    • Larry Odegard
      Message 8325 of 8325 , Mar 20 10:00 AM
        There's all kind of drawings with dimensions in the
        file section. Just check it out.

        Larry O.

        --- michael beck wilkins <iain@...>
        wrote:

        > all I want is some basic measurements to get going
        > with, I have a
        > lathe so can turn and bore the wood in one piece but
        > I desperately
        > need drawings with dimensions to get started

        Larry Odegard

        Choose to have a great day!

        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs