56369Re: Tuning ?

  • extension_07
    Apr 9, 2014
      Hi Bob
      I would agree with Kuzin the problem would appear to be in the flue and sound hole, from the limited information provided.
      It is always a good idea to to give as much information as possible at the front end..
      Bore size, bore length from wall to south end , flue dimensions... width, depths and length. TSH dimensions.. width and length, bird type, fundamental note and  finger hole placement from the south end of the bore. ...  To those much better versed at trouble shooting than am I, given this information sometimes the answer jumps out off the paper and is obvious or it can eliminate a number of possibilities..

      Bill
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic