Fw: Ethnobotany workshop and native plant gathering Sunday March 10

  • Sal Camarillo
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2013

    --- On Fri, 3/1/13, katcalls@... <katcalls@...> wrote:

    From: katcalls@... <katcalls@...>
    Subject: Ethnobotany workshop and native plant gathering Sunday March 10
    To: Reina.Rogers@..., sal.camarillo@..., april.skinas@..., growangelesgrow@..., airc90255@..., board@...
    Date: Friday, March 1, 2013, 3:32 PM

    Dear Friends
    Join us for our first Culture Club event - Sunday, March 10 Richard Bugbee will discuss native inter-relationships with our native plants - and guide a native plant walk and gathering at San Fernando Rudy Ortega Sr Park.  This is the first municipal park allowing native people to design and manage the native plants - the Tataviam of San Fernando now have permits to participate in the health of the park - and the health of the people using native plants.  This can be a prototype for other communities in managing their parks.
    come and learn what is possible!
    please RSVP on our website - www.haramokngna.org, if possible.
    kat