Come and see NdnzGonWild @The 40th Annual Sierra Mono Museum's Indian Fair Days & Powwow

  • Tommy Youngblood
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2010

      Come and see NdnzGonWild as we support the Mono Peoples PowWow. We will have all your favorite NdnzGonWild designs.

      Back by popular demand:: I Love Rez Boyz Girlz Tanks...

      40th Annual Sierra Mono Museum's Indian Fair Days & Powwow

      August 7 & 8, 2010

      North Fork Recreation Center
      33507 Road 230
      North Fork, Ca

      Info:  559-877-2115

      NyahWeh
      NdnzGonWild
      Coming to a PowWow or Art Show near you
      Check out our online store for Native t-shirts and gifts at:
      Check out our new design shop at:

      "When asked by an anthropologist what the Indians called America
      before the white man came, Indians said simply, 'Ours'"

    • Heidi Poschmann
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2010
        We will be there!
        Heidi

        http://235883.spreadshirt.com/

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 3, 2010
            I know! You should have seen the tub when I cleaned my beadwork! But, we survived. No, there will only be leaches in the lake this time... jus kidding. ha ha

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 3, 2010
              Heya,
              You should have seen us grabbing arm loads of t-shirts and throwing them into the trailor...ack!! The real disater was when we got home, had to unload everything, shake /rinse/ sort/ refold and reload......but we didnt loose much to permanent damaged...those we give away at events....

              all the dirt reminds me of wacipi @ Pine Ridge.........hahahha
              TY