Spring Into The Heat in a Cool NdnzGonWild T-shirt: Whats New and Hot besides the Heat

  • Tommy Youngblood
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5 5:50 PM

      Beat The  Heat in a Cool NdnzGonWild T-shirt

      or

      Tank Top

      Whats Hot beside the Heat

      April 2010

      Featured Product

      NdnzGonWild Jr. Spaghetti Tank

      $21.99

      In This Issue:

      1. NdnzGonWild Tank Tops are sizzling
      2. and waiting for the hot weather!!

      1. NdnzGonWild Tank Tops are still sizzling

      If you dont have yours..Get it now.
      Stay Cool, and spring into The Heat in the Hot Tank Top.

      NdnzGonWild would like to thank you for stopping by and making your purchase. Please fill in the email box and stay in touch with the hottest New Ndn Designs.

      Female tanks including:

      I Love Rez Boyz

      NdnzGonWild

      Are selling like hotcakes for the coming of spring amd warm weather.

      NdnzGonWild will be at the following PowWows:

      1) Fresno State University 4/10/2010

      2) Modesto Jr College      4/18/2010

      3) American river College  5/1/2010

      Email us at NdnzGonWild@... for more information, and updates on our hot new releases.

      This email has been sent to you by a CafePress.com Shopkeeper, because you opted into the shopkeeper's newsletter service when visiting their store on CafePress.com. If you find the content of this newsletter objectionable, please forward this newsletter to newsletterabuse@....

      Unsubscribe from this newsletter and remove your name from our mailing lists.

      CafePress.com / 950 Tower Lane, Suite 600 / Foster City, California 94404
      1-877-809-1659
      At CafePress.com, we value your privacy. Please feel free to review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.