Update: California Valley Miwok Tribe: USDA Food Distribution (New Date and Time)

  • Sal Camarillo
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2009
      From:  Tiger Paulk  tigerplk @ yahoo.com (take out spaces)

      California Valley Miwok Tribe: USDA Food Distribution Continues as Scheduled on August 11th, between 1:00 pm to 3;00 pm

      USDA Food Distribution at 10601 Escondido Place
      Stockton, Calif. 95212.

      we have yet to know the next food distribution date but expect it to be August 11th.  at 1:00 pm in the afternoon to 3:00 pm.  They try to finish by 3:00 but will probably service anyone whom catches them before they leave.

      To qualify you must be native american or non-native living on tribal or
      individual trust land.

      You must live in California and can be federally recognised, state recognised,
      or unrecognised with a California roll number.

      You also can be living in California but are eligible if you have a tribal ID
      from any out of state tribe.

      The bad part is that you have to email, fax, or call the tribe for the
      application.

      We do not have control of whom gets accepted, if we did everyone would, but you
      know the government one benefit and ten ways to take it back.

      The contact info to get the application is as follows.

      PH: 209-931-4567 PH:209-487-9519 FAX:209-931- 4333
      EMAIL: office@cvmt. net

      <http://www.californ iavalleymiwoktri be-nsn.gov/>