Re: [Native California Indians] wintu roll #

  • Gene Bland
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2009
      I could be incorrect about the Reno part I started school there K up to 5th grade.  I was born in Redding and went to the 6-7-8-9-10-11 grades in Enterprise and 12 in Central Valley graduating in '63 from CVHS.  She would have been the same age as me.
      I know I have some old class photo's.
      If you think these dates are correct, I will look farther.
      I am Nor Rel Muk Wintu & Kumeyaay.
      Gene

      From: Gene Bland <astroid116@yahoo. com>
      To: nativecaliforniaind ians@yahoogroups .com
      Date: Wednesday, December 24, 2008, 11:24 AM

      I went to school with a Caroline Wilkes in Reno NV.  I'm 63 1/2.  I believe I may have a class photo.

      Gene Bland
      Nocona TX