Re: ANY GOOD NEWS TO SHARE WITH THE CLUB

  • dfgenealogy
    Message 1 of 115 , Nov 1, 2000
      Iam writting an informal book,meaning typing it
      on the computer,printing it out and taking it to
      Staples to bind and just charging my family or who ever
      want's it the cost of paper,binding,ink,mailing supplies
      and postage.<br><br>It is the information I have
      found on the family tree of the Follin's,basically in
      Fairfax,VA and some in MD,OH and some other places to.Of
      course there are other surnames in there
      too.<br><br>dfgenealogy
    • angel4pa
      Message 115 of 115 , Jan 27, 2002
        O'syio.<br> Please find below my family's
        surnames, etc.<br>What a great club. I am really enjoying
        reading through the past post.<br><br>Take
        surnames: Cobbs/Cobb,Kinslow,Smith,Weir, <br><br>My
        Possible Native Americana Indian Cousins: Black, Lawson,
        side - surnames: Beach, Bonnington, Catts, Chambers,
        Cobbs/Cobb, Dearth, Frith, Howell, Hunt, Jacobs, Leigh, Long,
        Montfort, Munfred/Mumford, Phillips, Pinkett, Smith,
        Snodgrass, Spining/Spinning, Thorpe, Weir, White, Young
        Miller, +Musared, Terhune, Thompson, Tucker, Turner, also
        Jesse James, Dad's side - Countries of origin: Weir;
        Kent England, Scotland, Ireland, USA: PA, IL, AR, MO,
        TN, NY, AL<br><br>Father's side - Countries of
        origin: Weir; Kent England, Scotland, Ireland, USA: PA,
        IL, AR, MO, TN, NY, AL<br><br>Mother side - surnames:
        Bonner(?), Brown, Brooks, Dougherty, Fisher, French, Fury,
        Kinslow, Linder, North, Piquette, Seidel, Templeman;
        - Countries of origin: Baden Germany,
        Donegal/Mayo/Tyrone, Dublin Ireland, England, France,<br>Canada, USA:
        Direct Possible Native Americana Indian side - surnames:
        Heinsbach, <br><br>DCP's Husband's side - surnames:
        Hubner/Heebner, Phifer, Traut, Trout, Heinsbach, Moser, Ryan,
        Garret(t); <br><br>DCP's Husband's side - Countries of
        origin: Germany, Manchester England, Switzerlan, Silsia,
        PA, NJ<br><br>+ = first or second marriage other than
        the direct marriage