Hi all including our new members!

  • whiteturtle.geo
    Message 1 of 115 , Oct 9, 2000
      Hope all are in the best of spirits and creating paths of joy in lives of others that joy will know the path to find its way back to you!?
    • angel4pa
      Message 115 of 115 , Jan 27, 2002
        O'syio.<br> Please find below my family's
        surnames, etc.<br>What a great club. I am really enjoying
        reading through the past post.<br><br>Take
        surnames: Cobbs/Cobb,Kinslow,Smith,Weir, <br><br>My
        Possible Native Americana Indian Cousins: Black, Lawson,
        side - surnames: Beach, Bonnington, Catts, Chambers,
        Cobbs/Cobb, Dearth, Frith, Howell, Hunt, Jacobs, Leigh, Long,
        Montfort, Munfred/Mumford, Phillips, Pinkett, Smith,
        Snodgrass, Spining/Spinning, Thorpe, Weir, White, Young
        Miller, +Musared, Terhune, Thompson, Tucker, Turner, also
        Jesse James, Dad's side - Countries of origin: Weir;
        Kent England, Scotland, Ireland, USA: PA, IL, AR, MO,
        TN, NY, AL<br><br>Father's side - Countries of
        origin: Weir; Kent England, Scotland, Ireland, USA: PA,
        IL, AR, MO, TN, NY, AL<br><br>Mother side - surnames:
        Bonner(?), Brown, Brooks, Dougherty, Fisher, French, Fury,
        Kinslow, Linder, North, Piquette, Seidel, Templeman;
        - Countries of origin: Baden Germany,
        Donegal/Mayo/Tyrone, Dublin Ireland, England, France,<br>Canada, USA:
        Direct Possible Native Americana Indian side - surnames:
        Heinsbach, <br><br>DCP's Husband's side - surnames:
        Hubner/Heebner, Phifer, Traut, Trout, Heinsbach, Moser, Ryan,
        Garret(t); <br><br>DCP's Husband's side - Countries of
        origin: Germany, Manchester England, Switzerlan, Silsia,
        PA, NJ<br><br>+ = first or second marriage other than
        the direct marriage