EMERGENCY: U.S. Debt Fixable

  • Thomas Greywolf
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2011
      *** PASS THIS TO EVERYONE IN YOUR EMAIL, FACEBOOK & TWITTER***

      ****CONTACT YOUR REPRESENTATIVES MONDAY, TUESDAY & WEDNESDAY****

      Contact your Congress Person, Senator and the White House,

      Tell Them To:

      I am tired of lies from politicians and special interests.
      Raise the Debt Ceiling and Raise taxes 15% on all those making more than $250,000 per year,
      close the tax loopholes for corporations & increase taxes by 20% on every company making more then 2 million in profit per year.
      Do it for 5 years and the deficit is gone with a surplus.

      There are more of us making less than $250,000. I will remember on election day who did what.

      82% of Americans make less than $200,000 per year, 82%! You have the power not them, Use Your Power Now.

      This is the only way to save Medicare, Social Security & the Veterens Administration.

      ***YOUR COUNTRY IS DEPENDING ON YOU***

      Use what is in Bold Letters and Contact:

      https://writerep.house.gov/writerep/welcome.shtml

      http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm?State=WA

      http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact

      ***DO IT NOW AND SAVE AMERICA***