jane bailey said to be full blooded indian

  • kyhillbillygirl1951
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2006
      she was my great,great,grandmother , jane bailey born abt 1842, in VA.
      married to henry engle about 1865 in perry co. ky henry was born mar
      1844 in VA. the son of nathaniel thomas engle born 1807 in buckingham.
      co. va. and juda hall born 1818 in russell.co. va. i would like to know
      who jane bailey parents were.