Re: [Native American Virginia] Welcome To Our New Members!

  • SCANDAL
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2003
      Hi everyone!!! I think I did an introduction here; but I belong to so many groups that I'm not quite sure...So, I'll do it again...LOL Hi all!!! My name is Windy. I'm a 29 year old single mother living on the Eastern Shore of Virginia. I have traced part of my families history back to the year 0006 A.D.; but the part of the family that I really want to work on is the Occahannock and Accomack peoples. Can anyone give me some tips on researching Native American roots locally??? BTW, anyone is more than welcome to email me off list...My email is scandal550@... and I'm always looking to meet cousins and make new great friendships!!! Ya'll take care and be careful down whatever roads you may travel. Walk in peace!!!
      -Windy

      "whiteturtle.geo" <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      Greetings! We Welcome You!

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT