Nottoway People

  • nottoway_warrior7
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 17, 2003
      Hello everyone. I'm new to this group and I'm looking for more info
      on my people. I am a descendant of Rachel Seahorse Stepp, a Nottoway
      woman and Capt. Thomas Stepp, a Nottoway man. I need to know more
      about the language, customs, traditions, and ceremony of my people. I
      have also started a new group....Nottoway_Tribe....in yahoo groups.
      If you are of Nottoway ancestry...come and join us.
    • windy mason
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 17, 2003
        Dear Warrior,
        Hi...Waving back at you...I'm sorry to say that I know nothing of the Nottoway People just as most folks know nothing of mine. My great-grandparents were a mixture of Occahannock and Accomack from here on the Eastern Shore. I wish you luck and welcome to the group!!!
        Many blessings,
        Scandal

        nottoway_warrior7 <nottoway_warrior7@...> wrote:
        Hello everyone. I'm new to this group and I'm looking for more info
        on my people. I am a descendant of Rachel Seahorse Stepp, a Nottoway
        woman and Capt. Thomas Stepp, a Nottoway man. I need to know more
        about the language, customs, traditions, and ceremony of my people. I
        have also started a new group....Nottoway_Tribe....in yahoo groups.
        If you are of Nottoway ancestry...come and join us.

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT