Hello I am New here

  • nacomah <nacomah@aol.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2003
      Hi All if any one connects to these please contact me;

      Also on the roll call ,anyone doing the research in
      Yancey,Mitchell,Avery,Buncombe and Swain NC-Washington,Carter
      Tn ,Lower Va and WV and some Pa,for these names would be interested
      in contact; Jesse Sizemore &Diana Stephens-their son George
      Washington Sizemore and wf-Rebecca Guinn , Their d>elizabeth Sizemore
      and sp-David Oaks their d>Caldonia Oaks & sp-George W.Laws their d>
      Mollie Etta Laws & sp- Zeb Th.Bennett s/o Alfred Wm.Bennett & Hannah
      E.Deyton s/o Baxter Bennett & Clarrissa Briggs {& d/o Levi L.Deyton &
      Elizabeth Wilson d/o "Fat Wilson & Hanna Lifford or Ledford??} BB
      =s/o John Bennett & Sarah"Sallie"Tipton d/o Wylie Tipton Sr.& Anna
      McKinney d/o Wm .& Mary.{Clarrissa d/o Alfred Wesley Briggs &
      Virginia "Jeanie"Wright d/o Solomon Wright & Hannah Hill d/o Aaron
      Hill & Sarah}-- David Oaks s/o Dave Oakes & Soccro Davis -- Also in
      Sc and perhaps Ala & Ga.
      Catherine Rosa Morgan ,md John Edward Jones ,their d>Katherine
      Agnes{Anne} Jones md-George F{Finbar}Rose s/o Alexander Rose and
      Isabell Holland
      Also Charles W.Trent b 1876-d 1912 RR engineer S/O ??? sp. > Keziah
      Blanche Shively d/o Fleming Shively & Ceclia Ann Elenor{Ellen}Janney
      of Montgomery co Va.
      Ok reckon that ought to fill a few roll's you can contact me
      directly but please put one of these names in the subject line or i
      wont open due to virus'
      contact nacomah@...
      Wa-do and blessings to all
      Dawn {Morningstar}Trent