398Fw: American Indian Center

  • Thomas Greywolf
    Mar 15, 2011
      Hey Everyone,
                           This was sent by my friend Jo. She basically runs everything
      at the BAIC. Please pass this to everyone you can & donate if possible.
      Thanks,
                 Greywolf

      --- On Mon, 3/14/11, Jovina Chavis <pcs_jovina25@.......com> wrote:

      We need you to print the attachment, and come out and eat with us on March 24th, 2011.
      If you can't make it, please consider sending a donation to the Baltimore American Indian Center, P.O. Box 6171, Balto, MD 21231

      Your center is in need of funds to continue.

      We have a powwow coming up July 9th & 10th, we have a museum being built on the first floor, we have an online gift shop soon to open. Without your support
      you will soon NOT have an Indian Center. Think about it. The center needs you.

      http://www.baic.org/