Re: Skin cancer epidemic in young women.

  • W. Scott Ferguson
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 4 8:20 AM
      Skin cancer increases are probably more from lack of fat soluble a & k2 and lack of sunlight synthesizing vitamin D.

      Many woman are more concerned about skin health and follow toxic advice to use sun block. Most sunblocks are highly cancerous as well as disruptive to the endocrine system.

      If you eat clean and detox, u find that sun sensitivity goes way down. I stopped using sunblock. Instead I will use jojoba, coconut, or some oil mix maybe with sea buckthorn ... Also great is highly ozonated olive oil. Seems to detox and keep from burning.

      I play a lot of beach volleyball and almost never use sunblock now.

      Just my thoughts.

      Scott

      Sent from my iPhone

      W. Scott Ferguson