Re: [NN] Suggestions for acid reflux?

  • CASS KOTRBA
    Message 1 of 31 , Mar 15, 2012
      Thanks Scott!
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Scott Rubel<mailto:scott@...>
      To: native-nutrition@yahoogroups.com<mailto:native-nutrition@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2012 12:48 PM
      Subject: Re: [NN] Suggestions for acid reflux?

      I used to have heartburn or reflux quite a bit before I changed over to a high fat diet.

      At least once a week I would suffer from it upon lying down in bed.

      It wasn't until I discovered apple cider vinegar that I was able to reliably relieve it. The stuff, for me, worked instantly every time. Just a swig out of the bottle.

      --Scott

      On Mar 15, 2012, at 11:41 AM, CASS KOTRBA wrote:

      > Thank you, Amy.

    • John Libonati
      Message 31 of 31 , Mar 22, 2012
        Acid reflux can be due to zinc deficiency. This article explains. http://glutenfreeworks.com/blog/2011/04/05/swiss-researchers-find-zinc-prevents-and-cures-acid-reflux-better-than-drugs/

        John

        John Libonati

        GlutenFreeWorks.com
        http://www.glutenfreeworks.com
        Tel. 215-591-4565

        "Recognizing Celiac Disease"
        The Complete Guide to Recognizing, Diagnosing and Managing Celiac Disease
        http://www.recognizingceliacdisease.com