Bic Erasable

  • jamie5525
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3 10:37 PM
      Hello,

      I am looking for Bic Erasable pens from around 1984 to 1989. The
      were round clic stick, blue ink and had barrel colors of Blue,
      Yellow, Orange, and Pink. Does anyone know where I can locate them?
      I have written to Bic directly and they say that they have no more
      access to them or there is none in storage.

      Please advise if you would have any information on where I could
      begin to look for them