Printable corrections for paperback

  • di_yeti
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2006
      I've uploaded two files to the Natn'l FairTax Yahoo groups site under
      'files' that you can print on 1" x 4" labels (#'s 5161, 5261, 5961, or
      8161). The first is the correction for pages 86-87 and should be
      placed at the bottom of page 86 in the paperback, the second is the
      correction for page 108 and should be placed at the top of that page.
      After printing the second correction, you can just cut the labels in
      half width-wise in order for them to fit.

      As to the fragment that begins page 106 in the paperback, the first
      word 'world' could just be whited out. The hardback has the 2003
      quote sentence only - the paperback added the 2005 quote and that's
      where the boo-boo came in, by fragmenting the sentence preceding the
      quotes of "We have some huge economic forces coming into play that
      will shape our children's world".