RE: [FairTax] Real Reason

  • Debbie
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2006
      Message
      What does ones propensity toward use of credit have to do with how one is taxed?  I understand that people may have more spendable income, but greed knows no bounds.  Those who cannot delay their gratification until they can pay for something are not satisfied at any income level.

      Debbie K.

           1-800-FairTax