Re: Simple Question

  • lockepv
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 5, 2009
      --- In nationalfairtax@yahoogroups.com, Tom kropewnicki
      <tkropewnicki@...> wrote:

      > In the face of all this stimulus package talk I have an obvious
      question.
      > �
      > Why aren't John Linder, Saxby Chambliss, or any other FairTax
      co-sponsors appearing on any to the news shows? I doubt there will
      ever be a better time to make a case for the FairTax. Dashel ,
      Geitner, and Rangel have opened the door wide open. 174 Repulicans
      turned down the House stimulus package. Did even one bring up the FairTax.
      > �
      > I think would should now ask these co-sponsors to take a stance.
      Stand up for the FairTax and this country don't just pay it lip
      service. Do we wait till this country is in total financial ruin? Do
      we wait till some other country installs the FairTax. I truly believe
      we are at a crossroads.

      > �
      >tom,
      I guess I should know who you are? No matter, your idea is right on.
      Peter Locke