FairTax name co-opted to raise taxes!

  • Lee Green
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2008
      I just heard about this a few minutes ago on Talk Radio.  This county is using the Fair Tax name to raise their sales tax ¼%.  In no other way does it even resemble the Fair Tax.  The caller says he notified the Fair Tax organization, but perhaps a bit more emphasis is needed.  We can't have government poisoning the name of the Fair Tax.