For The Group

  • Heather
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 26, 2002
      Hi everyone, I'm Heather, and I am excited to be a part of the group. I hope some good stuff passes through here.

      I wanted to pass a link along to everyone, I found it the other day. Is a great adult personals site that's free to register and it has a bunch of fun stuff, you have to check it out for yourself,

      Enjoy!
      http://www.eroticy.com/defaulthome.asp?AFL=JYHO

      Heather

    • paperwario88
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 27, 2002
        I think you made a wrong turn in Albuquerque. No one here is
        interested in that sort of thing here. Also G Gundam will air Aug.
        5th if you haven't heard yet.(probably did hear it already)(hmmm.
        where did write this reply before??? was it antihentaipalace and
        antihentai club??)

        --- In natesantihentaiclub@y..., Heather <exodancer@c...> wrote:
        > Hi everyone, I'm Heather, and I am excited to be a part of the
        group. I hope some good stuff passes through here.

        > I wanted to pass a link along to everyone, I found it the other
        day. Is a great adult personals site that's free to register and it
        has a bunch of fun stuff, you have to check it out for yourself,

        > Enjoy!
        >

        > Heather

        ------

        > CollegeClub.com is sizzlin' this summer!
        > Win cash, play games and get hooked up.

      • hentaidestroyer
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 4 6:55 PM
          It's an autospam bot, dude. It goes to all sorts of clubs and posts
          that...just have that member name deleted.