Re: anti hentai intro

  • Bubby
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 31 12:42 PM
      I agree.A lot of hentai groups post a lot of content that even though
      the character is fictional they are still under age.
      and that is reckless and only leads to people getting hurt.
      I am not anti hentai,but i am anti hardcore.
      I think that the human body is beautiful and that some nudity is ok
      as long as it is tasteful.Like some of the older paintings or
      something like that.
      I do not like to watch anime having sex or anything like that and
      i just get tired of having it forced upon me even if i don't join
      a hentai group so i understand where you are coming from.
      i hope that this group can become something cool,where people can go
      to talk about things besides Porn or anything like that( I do hope to
      talk more with everyone later...mabye about anime or manga.)
      And NO you do not sound like a fudge packer.Whatever that means. : P

      --- In natesantihentaiclub@yahoogroups.com, maijinssjgotenks wrote:
      > hi, im nate the founder. if u dissagree with
      > extreme anime nudity (hentai) then you are in the right
      > place. i dont beleive in complete censership, but i dont
      > beleive in little girls being raped, and then being
      > killed. though this happens in the real world, why let it
      > be accesable for children to see? i know i may sound
      > like a fudge packer, but this is how i feel, and its
      > ruining manga, and it must be stopped!
    • hentaidestroyer
      Message 2 of 6 , May 3, 2004
        Agreed, hentai of underage kids is disgusting. Project Mercury is
        here to make a stand against child pornography and other such abuses,
        and that is happily included. I HATE THAT STUFF!