Nate's Anti hentai club

  • maijinssjgotenks
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 7, 2001
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for Nate's Anti hentai club
    • maijinssjgotenks
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 7, 2001
        hi, im nate the founder. if u dissagree with
        extreme anime nudity (hentai) then you are in the right
        place. i dont beleive in complete censership, but i dont
        beleive in little girls being raped, and then being
        killed. though this happens in the real world, why let it
        be accesable for children to see? i know i may sound
        like a fudge packer, but this is how i feel, and its
        ruining manga, and it must be stopped!
      • nijuu22
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 1, 2001
          I say that peopel are allowed to express their
          artistic creativity and plot anyway they want... If you
          don't like hentai then don't look at and if children
          find it then oh well its usually the parents fault so
          don't blame artists
        • hentaidestroyer
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 22, 2001
            Not really. It is not often the parents' faults
            and I am trying to establish a treaty with hentai
            artists that want to stay within the law and not be
            prosecuted for their actions (remember hentai still falls
            under all laws governing pornography), as well as to
            "hedge out" hentai artists that do not sign the treaty.
          • Bubby
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 31, 2003
              I agree.A lot of hentai groups post a lot of content that even though
              the character is fictional they are still under age.
              and that is reckless and only leads to people getting hurt.
              I am not anti hentai,but i am anti hardcore.
              I think that the human body is beautiful and that some nudity is ok
              as long as it is tasteful.Like some of the older paintings or
              something like that.
              I do not like to watch anime having sex or anything like that and
              i just get tired of having it forced upon me even if i don't join
              a hentai group so i understand where you are coming from.
              i hope that this group can become something cool,where people can go
              to talk about things besides Porn or anything like that( I do hope to
              talk more with everyone later...mabye about anime or manga.)
              And NO you do not sound like a fudge packer.Whatever that means. : P

              Message 6 of 6 , May 3 10:42 AM
                Agreed, hentai of underage kids is disgusting. Project Mercury is
                here to make a stand against child pornography and other such abuses,
                and that is happily included. I HATE THAT STUFF!