Re: Proposed 2011 (August) Triathlon for Vicksburg/Eagle Lake

  • GAMMY (Joe)
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 23, 2010
      Please note the survey will close this weekend.
      http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MNFCHSS

      We have had good response to this survey (approximately 80 votes).
      I thank you.
      This event will be put on by the Vicksburg Swim Assoc. with "others" providing input into the triathlon piece.  The last two years VSA has put on one of the only regional (3-state) open water swims around (http://www.vsaswim.org/index.php/open-water-swim/).

      Please vote, and join us.

      Thanks again!