Re: [natchezbicycleclub] Saturday Ride

  • Allen Richard
    Message 1 of 30 , Jul 31, 2009
      Ty, Beth and I will be riding the tandem from Natchez Coffee on Franklin St at 7:30 AM.  Hope for 50 or so miles at about a 16 mph avg.  If there is a faster group that wants to start off with us, you are more than welcome.  We'll be bringing up the rear and sweeping the course.  Haven't given thought to a route yet; open to suggestions.

      Allen
      601-597-5744

      Message 2 of 30 , Jul 31, 2009
        I don't see how you're are going to average that speed with all three of you on the tandem.  With only two cranks, somebody will be dead weight!  Just kidding, couldn't resist,  I know what you meant.

        DGD

        Ty, Beth and I will be riding the tandem from Natchez Coffee on Franklin St at 7:30 AM.  Hope for 50 or so miles at about a 16 mph avg.  If there is a faster group that wants to start off with us, you are more than welcome.  We'll be bringing up the rear and sweeping the course.  Haven't given thought to a route yet; open to suggestions.

        Allen
        601-597-5744

        I should be in town tomorrow night if anyone wants to get up and Ride some time Saturday morning post back or call

        Ty Sullivan
        601-431-1450

      • Stan Smith
        Message 3 of 30 , Jul 31, 2009
          Beth does just fine with Allen's dead weight, so with Ty helping they might go faster!!!

          Message 4 of 30 , Jul 31, 2009

            I’m going to join Ty, Beth and Allen on the tandem in the morning.  I think Allen’s going to put a basket on the bars for me to sit in……

            Anyone else might better bring their own bike.

            Seriously though, if you want to ride tomorrow, early is going to be your best bet.  The chance of rain increases later in the day.  It must be bad for me to get up early enough for a 7:30 ride…….

            Interesting tidbit…I saw a silver fox on State Park Road last night, and it wasn’t Mr. George or Stan.  I’ve also been seeing lots of turkeys lately too.  Those haven’t been Stan either.

            Curtis Moroney

            Systems Administrator

            curtis.moroney@...

            601.445.2475

            Britton & Koontz Bank,N.A.

            500 Main Street~Natchez, MS 39120

            Answers. Since 1836.

            CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:   The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers.

            Message 5 of 30 , Jul 31, 2009
              I tell ya I don't get know respect!!!!     I saw a white speckled turkey at mile 7.

              curtis.moroney@ bkbank.com

[...]

            • scott sandidge
              Message 6 of 30 , Jul 31, 2009
                I wish I was going with ya'll, I'll be on a rush trip to Pensacola, I promised the wife and now I cant get out of it. Have fun !