No activity in last 7 days
The Committee on International Social Work is authorized by and accountable to the Board of Directors of the NASW CT chapter. The committee reports at least twice per year to the Board on the activities of the committee. The committee’s purpose is to provide a professional network of social workers that are interested in issues relevant to international social work. The committee meets via conference call to address NASW CT member’s interests in international social work.
- Jun 12, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.