RE: [NASTRO] Imaging last night

  • malcolm robinson
    Message 1 of 66 , Feb 19, 2012

      hi bob

       nice images mate well done,thank you again for the visit to your house it was a great night

      cheers malcolm

      Message Received: Feb 17 2012, 01:07 PM
      From: "Bob Scott"
      To: "nastro@yahoogroups.com"
      Subject: [NASTRO] Imaging last night

      Hi All

      I was out last night and imaged M78 in Orion but only managed to get 14 x 7 minute subs before it went out of view I then had a go at two tiny galaxies in Canes Ventacti  by this time the seeing was getting poor but I captured 20 x 8 minute subs anyway it was nice to get out again as the weather has been un- kind for a while these are the links if you want to see them http://tinyurl.com/7yzymml   and   http://tinyurl.com/7hkk9ul

      Cheers
      Bob

    • Bob Scott
      Message 66 of 66 , Aug 31, 2012
        Hi All

        For all it was a full moon last night I was imaging with the Ha filter on this is with my EQ6 mount with the belt mod see what you think the first image is the Eastern Veil in Cygnus http://tinyurl.com/9jxlpc3and the next one is The Wizard in Cepheus http://tinyurl.com/8egfcny

        Cheers
        Bob