Re: [NASTRO] Observing tonight?

  • malcolm robinson
    Message 1 of 23 , Feb 21, 2010

      sorry i have just seen email we had amy at hospital last night.

      she is fine now but had a temp of 39 we got in late
      cheers malcolm

      Message Received: Feb 21 2010, 07:48 AM
      From: "Dave Scott"
      To: "nastro@yahoogroups.com"
      Subject: Re: [NASTRO] Observing tonight?

      Sorry to have missed out on such a good sky last night. I hope someone made use of it. I'm still ill but recovering I think. I have to leave the house at four in the morning, so I hope I'm getting better. Can't wait to get to Kennedy Space Center (sic).

      Dave Scott

      On 20 Feb 2010, at 18:28, "jannetta3008" <adrian@themoon. co.uk> wrote:

      It's late notice I know but....does anyone want to head over to Hauxley
      and do some astronomy? I was thinking getting there for about 8. Mars
      should still look pretty good through the 14 inch!

      Hope you're feeling better Dave. Looks like your prediction about the
      weather was right...

      Adrian

      =
    • Adrian
      Message 2 of 23 , Feb 21, 2010
        Hi Malcolm

        I hope Amy is ok now. Emma sends her best wishes. I didn't go out in the end. The weather seemed to get a bit worse by 8 with some patchy high cloud coming over. Emma and me stayed in and watched a DVD instead. The moon looked good with the 15x50 binoculars but that's about as much astronomy as you can do in Morpeth!

        Adrian

        --- In nastro@yahoogroups.com, malcolm robinson <macas131@...> wrote:

        > sorry i have just seen email we had amy at hospital last night.
        > she is fine now but had a temp of 39 we got in late
        > cheers malcolm

        > Message Received: Feb 21 2010, 07:48 AM
        > From: "Dave Scott"
        > To: "nastro@yahoogroups.com"
        > Subject: Re: [NASTRO] Observing tonight?
        >

        > Sorry to have missed out on such a good sky last night. I hope someone made use of it. I'm still ill but recovering I think. I have to leave the house at four in the morning, so I hope I'm getting better. Can't wait to get to Kennedy Space Center (sic).
        >
        > Dave Scott
        >
        > On 20 Feb 2010, at 18:28, "jannetta3008" <adrian@...> wrote:
        >

        > It's late notice I know but....does anyone want to head over to Hauxley
        > and do some astronomy? I was thinking getting there for about 8. Mars
        > should still look pretty good through the 14 inch!
        >
        > Hope you're feeling better Dave. Looks like your prediction about the
        > weather was right...
        >
        > Adrian

      • Adrian
        Message 3 of 23 , Feb 21, 2010
          Hi Dave

          Hope you recover in time!

          Now that West Wing has finished we're flying through the Big Bang Theory episodes. Started on Series 2 last night...

          Safe flight and see you when you return.

          Adrian

          --- In nastro@yahoogroups.com, Dave Scott <dscottmobile@...> wrote:

          > Sorry to have missed out on such a good sky last night. I hope someone
          > made use of it. I'm still ill but recovering I think. I have to leave
          > the house at four in the morning, so I hope I'm getting better. Can't
          > wait to get to Kennedy Space Center (sic).
          >
          > Dave Scott
          >
          > On 20 Feb 2010, at 18:28, "jannetta3008" <adrian@...> wrote:
          >
          > > It's late notice I know but....does anyone want to head over to
          > > Hauxley
          > > and do some astronomy? I was thinking getting there for about 8. Mars
          > > should still look pretty good through the 14 inch!
          > >
          > > Hope you're feeling better Dave. Looks like your prediction about the
          > > weather was right...
          > >
          > > Adrian

        • Paul Lewis
          Message 4 of 23 , Feb 21, 2010
            Adrian

            Can't you pretend that you are watching West Wing on satellite TV, and
            start all over again from the beginningt.

            Regards
            Paul

            Adrian wrote:

            > Hi Dave
            >
            > Hope you recover in time!
            >
            > Now that West Wing has finished we're flying through the Big Bang Theory
            > episodes. Started on Series 2 last night...
            >
            > Safe flight and see you when you return.
            >
            > Adrian
            >
            > --- In nastro@yahoogroups.com <mailto:nastro%40yahoogroups.com>, Dave
            > Scott <dscottmobile@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > Sorry to have missed out on such a good sky last night. I hope someone
            > > made use of it. I'm still ill but recovering I think. I have to leave
            > > the house at four in the morning, so I hope I'm getting better. Can't
            > > wait to get to Kennedy Space Center (sic).
            > >
            > > Dave Scott
            > >
            > > On 20 Feb 2010, at 18:28, "jannetta3008" <adrian@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > > It's late notice I know but....does anyone want to head over to
            > > > Hauxley
            > > > and do some astronomy? I was thinking getting there for about 8. Mars
            > > > should still look pretty good through the 14 inch!
            > > >
            > > > Hope you're feeling better Dave. Looks like your prediction about the
            > > > weather was right...
            > > >
            > > > Adrian

          • malcolm robinson
            Message 5 of 23 , Feb 22, 2010