Fwd: sabarlah.. {Suara Hati}

  • PH Pro
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2008

      A thousand Path to Patience

      -     Life is a gift -- unwrap it carefully

      -     If you have not linked yourself to true patience, you will never understand the art of peace.

      -     There are five steps in seeking patience: silence, listening, accepting, practicing and then teaching others.

      -     Patience is not a skill, it is an attitude.

      -     Patience is trust

      -     It is good to ask
      "why?" but is even better to ask "why not?" because that is when we allow the magic to happen.

      -     Peak performance begins with patience

      sent by:
      Isma Badrawati

      "O my servants who believe! Fear your Lord. Good is (the reward) for those who do good in this world. Spacious is Allah's earth. Only those who are PATIENT will receive their reward without measure." [Sūrah al-Zumar: 10]

      "Katakanlah: "Hai hamba-hamba-Ku yang beriman, bertakwalah kepada Tuhanmu". Orang-orang yang berbuat baik di dunia ini memperoleh kebaikan. Dan bumi Allah itu adalah luas, Sesungguhnya hanya orang-orang yang
      BERSABARLAH yang dicukupkan pahala mereka tanpa batas. [Sūrah al-Zumar: 10]

      PH PRO

      Indonesia

      Dapatkan alamat Email baru Anda!
      Dapatkan nama yang selalu Anda inginkan sebelum diambil orang lain!