join da new kevin nash club

  • wolf_pac_in_da_house_2001
    Message 1 of 118 , Feb 2, 2001
      all the old wolf pac stuff is out but da new pac
      is in...get info on kevin nash and his new group
      have chats on nitro and thunder and post sweet pics in
      my wolf pac club...<br>it's...:
      clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/wolf_pac_in_da_house_2001<br>-da man kevin nash
    • kevinnashgirl25311
      Message 118 of 118 , Feb 22, 2002
        I wasen't sure if that was true or not, I heard he was a few times but I can never find a definit anwser, where did you find that out from?<br><br>Melissa