new here

  • the_1_momma_told_u_about
    Message 1 of 118 , Jan 5, 2001
      just joined so hi everyone cool club who think
      they should bring back hall kevin all grumpy without
      him and i miss the duo there good together i miss
      them paying everyone out and creating trouble there be
      no nwo if it wasnt for those guys it sux how they
      sacked hall or what ever the story is.bring back the
      outsiders to take over the company again.
    • kevinnashgirl25311
      Message 118 of 118 , Feb 22, 2002
        I wasen't sure if that was true or not, I heard he was a few times but I can never find a definit anwser, where did you find that out from?<br><br>Melissa