Re: Nash

  • jl_bln
    Message 1 of 118 , Aug 2, 2000
      Kevin Nash said in an interview that his contract
      with the WCW takes 17 months and he will fulfil this
      contract. So if Kevin Nash really want to change, maybe to
      the WWF, than he can do it at November or December
      2001. And Kevin said a change have nothing to do with
      money because a earn a lot of money in the last years
      to live from it. He sign a new contract maybe for
      not so much money but for more fun.<br><br>Jeanette
    • kevinnashgirl25311
      Message 118 of 118 , Feb 22 4:21 PM
        I wasen't sure if that was true or not, I heard he was a few times but I can never find a definit anwser, where did you find that out from?<br><br>Melissa