Re: Nash's Brithday

  • jl_bln
    Message 1 of 118 , Jul 10, 2000
      I try to send Kevin a birthday mail under these e-mail address but this mail address is wrong! So don't use it or you can't use it if you are in Germany!<br><br>Jeanette
    • kevinnashgirl25311
      Message 118 of 118 , Feb 22, 2002
        I wasen't sure if that was true or not, I heard he was a few times but I can never find a definit anwser, where did you find that out from?<br><br>Melissa