Come Join Our Yahoo WRESTLING Groups

  • blackjackx9916
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2009
      WWF,WCW, ECW & TNA in 2009

      Paul Heyman has Control of ECW for now,Jerry Jarrett has Brought In TNA But Vince Russo is GM ,?????????? Now Owns WCW & Eric Bischoff is GM Once Again & Vince McMahon Controls The WWF .We will have Matches through out the Polls & PPV as well.ALL WRESTLERS ARE IN THEIR PRIME !!!

      &

      NWA , AWA & UWF in 2009

      This is How the AWA,UWF & NWA May Have Been Now If they were still active Today.We will have Matches throught the Polls .Look in the Photo's section for Albums & you will see who was placed in what Federation.All Wrestlers are in there Prime !!!