If you want to be a Co-Founder!

  • wcw_wrestling2000
    Message 1 of 118 , Feb 2, 2000
      Saturday Feb. 5, 2000 at 11:00a.m. CST if you
      would like to be Co-Founder post a message and e-mail
      me. Also you need to talk to so members will vote for
      you. If no members show or less than 15 show then the
      election will not take place until July 9, 2000. If you
      can't be there on the 5th the date will not be
      extended. Two members must be there to run for fouder or it
      will also be canceled!
    • kevinnashgirl25311
      Message 118 of 118 , Feb 22, 2002
        I wasen't sure if that was true or not, I heard he was a few times but I can never find a definit anwser, where did you find that out from?<br><br>Melissa