The Return of Nash and Outsiders

  • pcclick1
    Message 1 of 118 , Aug 26, 1999
      Expect Big Sexy Kevin Nash to return in 3 months to reform The Outsiders with Scott Hall. They will feud with the Harlem Heat.
    • kevinnashgirl25311
      Message 118 of 118 , Feb 22, 2002
        I wasen't sure if that was true or not, I heard he was a few times but I can never find a definit anwser, where did you find that out from?<br><br>Melissa