Nash in a commercial

  • syphon_blue_99
    Message 1 of 118 , Jul 31, 1999
      I heard that Kevin Nash is gonna be in a TV
      commercial. It's a commercial for Monster Truck Madness for
      the N64. If you like video games it rulez! I just
      rented it today. It has all the WCW/NWO moster trucks in
      it!
    • kevinnashgirl25311
      Message 118 of 118 , Feb 22, 2002
        I wasen't sure if that was true or not, I heard he was a few times but I can never find a definit anwser, where did you find that out from?<br><br>Melissa