bad blood

  • secgirlus
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 20, 2003
      what did everyone think of kevin's match at badd blood? i thought it
      was pretty entertaining.
    • butterfly_79227
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 20, 2003
        --- In nashworldorder@yahoogroups.com, "secgirlus" <kandj92299@g...>
        wrote:
        > what did everyone think of kevin's match at badd blood? i thought
        it
        > was pretty entertaining.

        I thought it really sucked big time...because Kev did not win...I am
        getting sick of HHH cheating his way into keeping the belt,I hope
        this coming Monday Night Raw that Kane takes that belt away from HHH
        and whips him all over the arena!