Hello to all members in this group..

  • talldude20003 <talldude20003@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2003
      I just joined this group and I wanted to explain to everyone a little
      bit about me.. So that you all can get to know me more..My name is
      James Bigham.. I am 23 years old.. I have been a wrestling fan for 7
      years now.. I keep records of everything like title changes and win
      and lose records of every wrestler plus match results..
      So I hope to get to know all the members in this group and if anyone
      needs any help with wrestling information please let me know..
      I have always been a big fan of Nash ever since I first seen him in
      WWF as Shawn Michaels bodyguard..
      Now that he is back in the WWE. Plus one of the best big men ever in
      wrestling...