wrestling group

  • wwfshane_fan <Neriak_Glade@msn.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10 4:08 PM
      hey guys
      join the coolest wrestling group EVER!! the group has news,
      spoilers, tough enough recaps, results, cool pics from raw,
      smackdown, and ppvs, polls, starting trivia questions, AND somtimes
      we (the fans) get to chat with wwe superstars!! so far, we've only
      had a chat with one superstar, Josh Mathews (TE 1 contestant) but
      hopefully, MORE TO COME!! this is the GREATEST group ever so, come
      join!!

      see ya' there!