Plagerist Out There!

  • NashsPrincess@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2002
      There is a plagerist out there by the name of Pat4nash, she was caught once
      and upon investigation and talking to the original author of the story, I
      decided to moderate her post's to give the benefit of doubt(She claimed she
      had never read the story in which she had written one that was almost
      identical and in some places word for word.)

      Imagine my surprise when I read one of her post's today another story, this
      time it was similar to one I had started to write and had posted in a couple
      of Part's.
      She has been banned from my group's. I feel that all moderator's and owner's
      should search for this member in their groups and do what they feel is
      necessary.

      Just a word of caution from a fellow group owner
      Jen
      Owner of Big Sexy Fan Fic's