New Email Address!

  • NashsPrincess@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2002
      Hi everybody,

      I just wanted to let you all know that I have changed my email addy, I was
      having trouble getting into my Yahoo mail and got fed up, so everything is
      now coming to my aol account, which gives me more room and I don't have to
      trash everything to keep my account in good shape. My new addy is:

      NashsPrincess@...

      Also when I post something now it will be under my profile jenwatson74 just
      so you don't get confused. I am really working hard on the next part for
      Black Eyes Blue Tears so it should be up soon. (PT 9) Talk to you all soon!
      Thanks,
      Jen