Re: HEY FELLOW BIG SEXY LOVER!

  • assman_16301
    Message 1 of 118 , Feb 18, 2002
      Big Sexy Bad and badder than ever joining forces
      with Scott Hall & Hollywood Hogan to form the 3rd nWo.
      Check them out tonight on WWF RAW on TNN 9:00 eastern
      @$$MAN
    • kevinnashgirl25311
      Message 118 of 118 , Feb 22, 2002
        I wasen't sure if that was true or not, I heard he was a few times but I can never find a definit anwser, where did you find that out from?<br><br>Melissa