Kevin Nash??

  • kitty2good2000
    Message 1 of 118 , Jun 10, 2001
      Whats going on with the Big Sexy Kevin Nash??
      does <br>anyone have any news about him?? Is he
      wrestling now or plans on wrestling for the new wcw or what
      let me know what going on... if anyone knows???
    • kevinnashgirl25311
      Message 118 of 118 , Feb 22, 2002
        I wasen't sure if that was true or not, I heard he was a few times but I can never find a definit anwser, where did you find that out from?<br><br>Melissa