Re: [nashvilleorigami] Hiya

  • Sparr
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 20, 2009
      I did some research into the gum wrapper chain purses recently...
      Every one I found was just the standard chain stitched together at the
      edges with thread or fishing line. I have been trying to come up with
      a 2d tiling variant with a similar link and lock to the classic chain,
      with little success. I have exhausted the possibilities with 1x3
      units and am now looking into patterns using 1x4 units.